How to Mark Playlist for Offline Sync on Spotify? (Things You Need to Know)
Are you tired of losing your favorite tunes when you have no internet connection? With Spotify, you can now easily mark playlists for offline sync. This feature enables you to listen to your favorite music even when you have no internet access. In this article, we will walk you through the simple steps to mark your playlist for offline sync on Spotify.
What is Spotify Offline Sync?
Spotify Offline Sync is a feature that allows you to download your favorite playlists, albums, and tracks to your device for offline playback. This feature is available to all Spotify Premium subscribers. You can download up to 10,000 songs on five different devices.
How to Mark a Playlist for Offline Sync on Spotify
- Open Spotify on your device and navigate to the playlist you want to mark for offline sync.
- Toggle the “Download” switch at the top of the playlist to turn on offline syncing.
- The playlist will start downloading, and you will see a green arrow next to each song, indicating that it has been successfully downloaded.
- To view your downloaded playlists, go to your “Library” and select “Playlists.”
- Here, you will see all of your playlists. The ones with a green arrow next to them are the playlists that have been successfully downloaded.
How to Remove a Playlist from Offline Sync
If you want to free up some space on your device, you can easily remove a playlist from offline sync. Here’s how:
- Navigate to the playlist you want to remove from offline sync.
- Toggle the “Download” switch at the top of the playlist to turn off offline syncing.
- The playlist will be removed from your device, and you will no longer see a green arrow next to each song.
Benefits of Offline Sync on Spotify
- Listen to your favorite music even when you have no internet connection.
- Avoid buffering and interruptions when you have a poor internet connection.
- Save on data costs when you’re on the go.
- No need to worry about losing your favorite songs when traveling to areas with limited internet access.
- Enjoy uninterrupted music even in areas with low internet connectivity.
How to Mark Playlist for Offline Sync on Spotify: Step-by-Step Guide
Here are the steps to mark your playlist for offline sync on Spotify:
Step 1: Open the Spotify app on your device.
Step 2: Go to your Library by clicking on the “Library” button on the bottom menu.
Step 3: Find the playlist you want to mark for offline sync.
Step 4: Click on the three dots icon next to the playlist’s name.
Step 5: Select “Download” from the options that appear.
Step 6: Wait for the playlist to download completely.
Step 7: Once the download is complete, the playlist will have a green arrow icon next to its name, indicating that it is available for offline sync.
Congratulations! You have successfully marked your playlist for offline sync on Spotify. You can now listen to your favorite music even without an internet connection.
Benefits of Marking Playlists for Offline Sync on Spotify
Here are some benefits of marking playlists for offline sync on Spotify:
- You can listen to your favorite music even when you don’t have access to the internet.
- You can save on data charges by not streaming music when you’re on the go.
- You can avoid buffering and interruptions caused by a slow or unreliable internet connection.
Spotify Offline Sync is a valuable feature that allows you to enjoy your favorite music without worrying about internet connectivity. With just a few simple steps, you can mark your playlists for offline sync and enjoy uninterrupted music on the go. So, next time you’re planning a trip or heading out to a remote area, make sure to mark your playlists for offline sync on Spotify.